Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day One Hundred and Eighty-Three

Today may be the first day of the rest of your life, but it may also be day one hundred and eighty-three of your current workout regime. Getting up and sticking to it are are hard. In fact, the only thing harder might be starting at all.

How and why do we do it? ("It" being keep setting goals and training for them). Well, here's a few reasons from women:

"My morning workout is the hardest part of my day, whatever comes up next I can handle." Katrine

"When you land the axle, then you want to do the double axle. Challenge never stops. You keep trying for the next harder maneuver." Nora

"I am less likely to doubt myself. I am more likely to take on a leadership role. I feel sexier. I know my worth and I am less likely to settle for less than I deserve." Mary

"I have to feel fit to accomplish things in my life." Allison

Challenge. Accomplishment. Feeling sexy. Etc...

Makes me want to get up in the morning.